Thursday, July 15, 2010

The first step



As u see this is my first post in this blog, I don't know really what should I talk about in my first entry but all what I have is my wishes that my blog and my thoughts deserve to be read . I think I have to talk about myself lil bit am I ? OKAY, am "Immortalita" I live in Kuwait and I am an undergraduate student.

What else ? emmm.. yeah, my favorite color is pink and my favorite drink is Orange juice! I love Italian and Mexican food .. I have a huge library of books I like buying books so much but I don't have enough time to read 'em all, college books are my daily nightmare and I hate 'em :p I love learning new languages and new things luv ppl and trying hard to be perfect, nobody really can be perfect in everything but I am still trying to be perfect in things that I really like, I love the quote that says that '' There is nobody perfect, and because I am nobody, I am perfect!!'' it is really tells a lot if u think about this quote seriously. I started to learn playing guitar playing with it is really amazing.. I I I, I said ''I'' too much ;p well it's fine this is my first entry ;x

What I hate ? emm let's see , I hate people who are selfish and just love themselves, and people who wear a beautiful masks to show u how kind they are but the truth is that they are evils from inside.

That's it see u next time ^^

4 comments:

  1. Howdy!
    Hola Sweety , Sure you remeber me :P
    <<<< Comon man ofcourse she do :P
    OK let me tell you something i am also a newbie with blogging so don't worry we have the same point here no matter if it was 1 or 2 months :)

    you will get success unless you feel that the hope gone from u
    so all u need is to be
    active
    flexible
    awesome as you are :)
    i guarantee you the continuious if u kept those three points :)

    let me tell you this little secret
    " Girls Blogs are always wanted " ;)
    don't tell anybody about that

    Awww
    Congrats me
    i am the first subscriber to your blog :)
    i'll make a special add for you in my blog ;)

    Hi...
    Computergy Was here ;)
    Cya soon babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for ur subscription am really happy to see ur comments ;D and sure I remember u , and I'll take ur advices ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good start. :D I like your blog and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much for ur comment ^^

    ReplyDelete